Just your typical, small-town Midwestern mom trying to maintain the #supermom status.
Most of my info can be found in my first post, but here’s a Top Ten List (what Type-A person doesn’t love lists???) of random things to know about me:
- I met my husband in college at the University of Missouri. My heart will always be in Columbia!
- I dislike eating at restaurants.
- I’m the type of music listener who has Brad Paisley, Lady Gaga, and Lil’ Wayne all on the same playlist.
- I don’t have the “maternal instinct”, but I seem to be doing pretty well as a mom.
- I love teaching percentages to my students.
- The order of seasons from favorite to least favorite: fall, winter, spring, summer.
- I spend more money on workout clothes than work clothes, and I have no shame about it.
- I drink a gallon and 1/2 of water every day. But I also supplement that with some coffee and Coke Zero. I’m basically in and out of the bathroom all day long.
- I love planning my workouts.
- I have no attention to detail.